About the Role
As an Esports Project Manager, you will play an important role in driving Esports initiatives of our mobile game products. Having a passion for the gaming business, you should constantly look for innovative ways to disrupt the way esports events are operated. You will serve as a bridge between our audiences and business goals, providing deep insights for making business decisions.
- Plan and execute ground level Esports events across India
- Manage vendors, partners, developers and other stakeholders to ensure successful execution of events across India
- Promote Esports ecosystem of the game and player participation in Esports
- Monitor key performance indicators to ensure the growth of Esports
- Uphold the quality and integrity of Esports events/tournaments
- Review and prepare post-event reports and processes after each Esports event
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships relevant to Esports events
A good degree from a recognized university
Proficient in Hindi and English
Passionate about games with knowledge of the gaming industry, particularly in India
Relevant experience in events planning and execution
Strong communication and networking skills
Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure
About the Company
Garena is a leading global online games developer and publisher. Free Fire, its self-developed mobile battle royale title, was the most downloaded mobile game in the world in 2019 and 2020, according to App Annie.
Garena is run by passionate gamers and has a unique understanding of what gamers want. It exclusively licenses and publishes hit titles from global partners – such as Arena of Valor, Call of Duty: Mobile, and League of Legends – in selected markets globally. Garena champions social and entertainment experiences through games, enabling its communities to engage and interact. Garena is also a leading esports organiser and hosts some of the world’s biggest esports events.
Garena is a part of Sea Limited (NYSE:SE), a leading global consumer internet company. In addition to Garena, Sea’s other core businesses include its e-commerce arm, Shopee, and digital financial services arm, SeaMoney. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology.