About the Role
As an Esports Project Manager, you will play an important role in driving Esports initiatives of our mobile game products. Having a passion for the gaming business, you should constantly look for innovative ways to disrupt the way esports events are operated. You will serve as a bridge between our audiences and business goals, providing deep insights for making business decisions.
- Plan and execute ground level Esports events across India
- Manage vendors, partners, developers and other stakeholders to ensure successful execution of events across India
- Promote Esports ecosystem of the game and player participation in Esports
- Monitor key performance indicators to ensure the growth of Esports
- Uphold the quality and integrity of Esports events/tournaments
- Review and prepare post-event reports and processes after each Esports event
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships relevant to Esports events
About the Company
Garena is a leading global online games developer and publisher. Free Fire, its self-developed mobile battle royale title, was the most downloaded mobile game in the world in 2019 and 2020, according to App Annie.
Garena is run by passionate gamers and has a unique understanding of what gamers want. It exclusively licenses and publishes hit titles from global partners – such as Arena of Valor, Call of Duty: Mobile, and League of Legends – in selected markets globally. Garena champions social and entertainment experiences through games, enabling its communities to engage and interact. Garena is also a leading esports organiser and hosts some of the world’s biggest esports events.
Garena is a part of Sea Limited (NYSE:SE), a leading global consumer internet company. In addition to Garena, Sea’s other core businesses include its e-commerce arm, Shopee, and digital financial services arm, SeaMoney. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology.