About the Role
At our core, we are gamers, dedicated to creating premier experiences and bringing joy to millions of gamers worldwide. If you share the ethos, you could be one of us.
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager with a minimum work experience of 4 years who will lead the development and execution (end to end) of performance marketing campaigns for multiple games in India. The candidate will be expected to
• Plan, design and execute online player acquisition campaigns
• Scale and manage CPM and CPI campaigns across multiple channels like Google, Facebook and affiliates.
• Report accurately to generate insights to assist marketing teams
• Plan and manage paid social media campaigns and assist content and brand teams
• Work with esports teams to assist digital and offline esports programs and events.
• Curate and write content for marketing collaterals such as ad copies, slogans, headlines
• Own and run complete campaigns with agencies, creative teams and specialist teams to deliver creatives to agency and run optimized campaigns
About the Company
We are a global video game organization based out of Seoul, South Korea. The name derives from the slogan “Keep the craftsmanship on”, a rendition of our commitment to developing and publishing world class games from our studios and publishing centers across the globe.
While in India, chances are you know us better as the creators of PUBG, we are also the makers of TERA and ELYON. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.