About the Role
This is an off-role position and on contract.
All the responsibilities we`ll trust you with:
Develop the national Esports and gaming strategy:
1. Work with the global gaming team and India marketing team to continue to build and implement our long-term 360 gaming marketing strategy, set key strategic priorities, new ideas and targets.
2. Maximize the gaming strategy by enabling smooth working with every red bull cross-functional department that plays a role in the final gaming framework.
3. Champion innovation and creativity by conceptualizing new events, athlete branding and project ideas and transforming them into credible, feasible concepts.
Events and athlete management:
1. Lead the gaming and e-sports activities in India according to global strategy and local consumer needs.
2. Be responsible for the execution of e-sports events and set-up local/national activation with full support and expertise of the events team.
3. Assist athlete & event managers in leading red bull gaming athletes and in delivering our key branded event pillars. Work closely with cross-functional teams to manage our branded and supported athletes and grow visibility of red bull can consumption.
Engage local community and build activations:
1. Work with the field team to build a locally relevant network of gamers, influencers, co-creators, third-party organizations, and media within the world of gaming to build a local e-sport eco-system and maximize the impact of the program.
2. Work hand in hand with our local athlete manager to discover and partner with new talents and potential athletes.
3. Ensure that we continue to support and maintain relationships with key third-party gaming events across the country.
At least 5+ years of experience in the gaming industry
Has worked in the gaming industry with in-dept knowledge of on-ground / online gaming event execution.
Demonstrable understanding of local gaming and e-sports scene, with in-depth knowledge of popular and emerging titles, consumer behavior and trends.
Strong relationships within the industry including publishers, event organizers, teams, athletes, media partners.
Has closely worked with the streaming community and understands the requirements of executing a large-scale streaming event.
Strong team player and excellent communicator/connector.
Ability to design and organize projects of all scales, lead project teams and follow a 360° marketing and organization approach.
Strong project management leader and used in result-orientated, decision-maker.
Creative and innovative in approach.
Bachelor`s / master’s degree in sports, marketing, media or other similar fields.
Fluent in written and spoken english
About the Company
Red Bull GmbH is an Austrian private company known for its range of energy drinks most famously Red Bull. It is also known for its sponsorship of a range of sporting events and teams. At red bull, gaming is one of the most important playgrounds and we are constantly increasing our presence in gaming and e-sportsThe gaming manager will drive and execute india gaming strategy through an innovative and credible plan across events, athletes, opinion leaders, partnerships with a consumer first approach.