About the Role
As country Manager, India you will Report to the Managing Director, Emerging Markets, as Country Manager, you will help us set up and grow our business in India: You will build a team to develop an immersive player experience for current and new players across Riot's portfolio of games and media, with a focus on the Mobile Games Market.
We are looking for someone with a player and cultural empathy that can lead the local execution of go-to-market plans, provide publishing services, and build strategic partnerships in the region to create long-term value. Having a business network is required.
1. Build Riot's India game publishing organization and ensure that it delivers player value in an efficient way
2. Oversee strategies focused on monetization, payment methods operations and optimization, eCommerce, and develop B2B strategic alliances
3. Help prioritize marketing spend across India.
4. Lead the ongoing development of Riot's strategic and commercial partnerships across India
5. Build a team with a focus on Publishing and Business Development
6. Manage the development of strategic initiatives on essential areas of focus that could accelerate and further diversify our growth
7. Identify business partnerships by engaging and managing third-party agencies or direct relationships.
8. Create a network of partners who share Riot's philosophy in "Player Experience First" and who can help us deliver authentic experiences to our players
9. Create leads for commercial execution on sponsorship deals from sourcing, structuring, and closing through campaign implementation and partner retention
10. With the senior leadership team, create the strategic vision for Riot in India. Execute high impact initiatives that may include new ecosystem product development, Esports development, branding and advertising, community engagement, local content creation, press relations, etc
11. Prioritize effectively and use relationships with internal Riot teams and stakeholders. Be the face and voice of Riot India, representing us with player communities, the media, government, and trade associations
12. Manage compliance and regulatory requirements of the local authorities to gaming companies and Riot Games
13. Take responsibility for Riot's P&L, managing complex business decisions around cost
14. Lead by example, promote Riot's culture and drive cultural alignment within Riot
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match and double down your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together.
Because together we are better.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
About the Company
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to change the way video games are developed, published, and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of Esports. Players are the foundation of Riot's community and it’s for them that Riot continues to evolve the League experience, in-game and beyond.
Founded by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill, Riot is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and has 2,500+ Rioters in 20+ offices worldwide. Riot has been featured on numerous lists including Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” “25 Best Companies to Work in Technology,” “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials,” and “50 Best Workplaces for Flexibility.”